FAKEbook has locked me out.
Being a loudmouthed, Constitutional Conservative is not what FAKEbook likes.
They have several tools that they can use to block what they don't approve of, and FAKEBOOK PROTECT is one of them.  This is what I found when I tried to open FAKEbook one week ago, on July 16, 2022:

I attempted to jump through their hoops, but as I tried to go through the steps to enable this idiocy, I was unable to complete it, getting to one point, and all froze up, unable to move foreward or to back out of it.  I had to close FAKEbook,  then re-open it, and try again, only to have the same experience, for a total of 8 times.  As usual,  conversation between FAKEbook and its users is purely "One Way" transmission, with the user being unable to present an argument, or to present a defense of an accusation.
Looking at this in the broader picture, I see it as a blessing.  I had been spending too much time on FAKEbook, and this will free my time for things more useful, more productive to my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog