TRAIN, Train, and then train some more.


I am always trying to achieve a new "personal best", and today's Range exercise was close to a new "best". My eyes were working well, changing hands, and eyes, with each shot, first right hand, then left hand throughout the 26 round exercise.
Each of us has a predominate "hand", either left or right.  Can you shoot as accurately with your "off hand", as with your commonly used hand?  If not, what would you do if something prevented you from using your common hand?  Could you switch to the other hand and continue to defend yourself?  I feel that I can.
Try it with your next range exercise.  It has become quite natural for me to use either hand now as I shoot both my Henry lever action carbine, and my Bear Creek 5.56MM AR-15 Carbine.

Only you are responsible for your safety. In this image and link, Polk County Florida, Sheriff Grady Judd expresses this to the citizens:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog