TRAIN, TRAIN, AND THEN TRAIN SOME MORE




Some days are better than others.  Yesterday was one of those better days.  30 rounds inside a 3 1 /2 inch circle from 75 yards is acceptable.  If I didn't have the ability to shoot, from home, nearly every day, I couldn't produce results like this.  And, as can be seen by the target shot the next day, (bottom image), I was a bit looser as I shot an exercise of going from right handed shooting to left handed shooting, between shots.  These are the target I use, and are about the same size as a skull,  which shows that most of these would be "Kill Shots".
I'll take it, proudly.
In my shooting exercises, I use different tactics, different stances, and different positions.  In some exercises, I use this old stump as a crouch position, and fire from there, usually alternating with a standing shot, through the exercise.  Just seeking the most real training that I can use.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog