I know good people

 
 I know good People. The wife of this Lt/COL, (LTC), says:
"Today was a BIG Day! One that was 29 years in the making… from long training days (weeks), multiple deployments in 4 wars, 350+ jumps out of airplanes, lots of schools… He has worked his butt off to get to this point and I couldn’t be more proud of what he has accomplished!
From PVT to LTC is huge and you deserve to be celebrated today! 🎊 I’ve seen your dedication and passion for what you do. I see the men and women you have influenced and inspire. I’ve seen the advise and mentorship of your previous leadership play a huge role in the leader you’ve become. And again I couldn’t be more proud of you!"
I met LTC Marsh when he was a Captain, assigned to the US Army Ranger School, Camp Rudder Florida, and renewed our friendship when he returned as a Major.  He is an impressive Leader, a great image of what an Army Ranger really is.
I do know good people, and he is "of the best".


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog