I love to shoot

I have been fortunate to be able to have a "home range" at most of the places I live.  This affords me the opportunity to shoot when I care to, and without using a public range.  Shooting at home, I can conduct myself as I want to, shooting tactically, and not having to worry about those nearby.  Most of my shooting is done using my Henry .22 Lever Action Carbine, but I also shoot with my Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 Carbine in Multi-Caliber.
Today I chose the AR-15 and was able to keep all 30 rounds within a 3 1/2 inch shot group, from 75 yards.  I shoot while standing, supporting my rifle with a "Shooting Stick" to steady the barrel.




With but one round in the "7 Ring" and the rest as "8" or better, and within 3 1/2 inches, I would say that my exercise was satisfactory.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog