I've been busy, both with laboring and with thinking.

I will be making a move soon, more out of necessity than choice, but it will be for the better and an upgrade from my present situation.  This move will generate a need for a lot of labor from me.  I will have to dismantle things where I am at now, pack up all, including my wood shop, my stored items, my "porch" that is an alternative kitchen, and more.
And mixed in with all this is that I will have to repair my old truck because of the damage caused when I was rear ended on Sept. 3rd. making my trailer hitch not usable.  I expect that the insurance adjuster will "total" the truck, and pay me off, and that I will be able to buy it back from the insurance company.  I can fix it, but the insurance probably won't want to pay to have it properly repaired.
When I make my move, I will need to run electricity and water to my new site, and that will take labor on my part, as well as buying needed wiring, pipe for the wire and for the plumbing, etc. 
I am considering starting a "Go Fund Me" to help with expenses that could be as much as $4,000 or $5,000.  If I do, I will share my needs with friends, and see how I can do.
In the meantime, my dogs and I live on, enjoying life, and all that life has to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog