Bear Creek Arsenal Multi-Caliber AR-15




I have really enjoyed my AR-15.  I have become quite proficient with it, and feel totally comfortable in handling it.  When the "gun grabbers" got really loud about the evils of a 30 round Magazine I looked into it and began buying 40 round magazines, and like them even better than the evil 30 round type.  

All other long guns that I have owned have been of the "Wood Stock" type, and at first I wasn't sure about how I would take to this one.  I adapted to it quite well. 

While I wasn't financially ready to buy an AR-15, this one came along at just the right time.  It cost me $20.00, as I bought a raffle ticket at a 6th Rangers Open House to support the "Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team".  I didn't expect to win, but wanted to support the cause.
It is a good weapon, dependable, and well built.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog