Hello and Welcome, Y'all.  Trying to break from some Social Media, I am setting up this blog.  I will be writing of whatever moves me, posting plenty of photos, and encouraging comments.  This is my blog, so if I find your comment not to my liking, I will probably eliminate it, and, if needed, eliminate your ability to make comments.  I will expand as necessary.

Older than dirt, wiser than I should be.


Bruno lives here on the farm, and comes to my place every evening for some Butter Cookies.
This is Neally, my runnin' buddy.  He has perception that I seldom question.

There will be more characters and more photos of interest.
I will be back.  Frankie Cee Sed It.




                                                                              


Comments

  1. Enjoy the posts, tell your friends, and come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home security system is enviable. Throw in some Guinea hens and they’ll eat the ticks while keeping snakes out of the yard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog